The Zoo offers a myriad of opportunities for your group to get involved. Anything from horticulture activities like planting and raking to assisting at major Zoo events – your group is essential to the Zoo.
We can use your help! Large groups help us accomplish lots of work in a short amount of time and allows your group to participate in a unique, fun team building activity. Corporate, civic, military, or any other groups that would like to volunteer at the Zoo are welcome.
- Horticulture Projects – Book Online!
- Administrative & Operations Projects – unavailable at this time
- Animal Services Projects – unavailable at this time
- Special Events Projects – unavailable at this time
- Groups must inquire at least two weeks in advance of the desired date. We do our best to schedule as many groups as we can, but projects fill up quickly.
- Most of the available projects are during the week, with limited availability on weekends.
- Most projects require physical tasks like lifting or using gardening tools, and therefore are restricted to adults ages 18 and up in most cases. If you have a group that includes youth, please note that in your inquiry and we can try to accommodate if the right project is available.
- Our Volunteer Department will contact you within 1-2 weeks with details about available projects.
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com