VIRGINIA ZOO APP
The Virginia Zoo has its very own Virginia Zoo App!
The app eases the process of planning any visit to the Zoo:
- Want to buy tickets for a day, get a membership for a year, or purchase a ticket for a special event? The app can help you do just that!
- Need directions to the Zoo? The app has step-by-step details on how to get you here!
- Can’t remember where to find the Sun bears? A virtual map of the zoo will help you locate your favorite animal’s exhibit!
- Have a question that you can’t find the answer for? Check the FAQ, and if you still need assistance, the Zoo’s contact information is conveniently located within the app!
- Do you want to check in on us? Use the app for access to our social media sites and to read our award-winning blogs!
- Do you enjoy staying up to date with Zoo happenings? Subscribe to receive notifications for access to fun activity sheets, discounts on Zoocentric items and events, and to be among the first to know about top Zoo news.
The app, which is available for both iOS and Android users, is designed to enhance each guest’s experience before, during, and after their visit to the Zoo! We encourage you to share your experience at the Zoo with the help of the app by using #VirginiaZoo!
Click below to download the app now!
AUGMENTED REALITY TOUR
The Virginia Zoo’s Augmented Reality Tour powered by ECPI and Life Preserve was created to give Zoo visitors insider information about our animals here at the Virginia Zoo and their counterparts in the wild.
The tour features 12 stops around the Zoo and offers visitors the opportunity to learn about our animal residents, conservation efforts for the species, watch behind-the-scenes videos and more!
Click here to learn more about the Zoo’s Augmented Reality Tour.