- This event has passed.
June 1, 2023 – June 30, 2023 EDT
The Hampton History Museum and the Virginia Zoo are swapping members during the month of June!
Zoo Members Visiting the Hampton History Museum:
- Members of Virginia Zoo will enjoy free admission when they visit the Hampton History Museum during the month of June. Not valid for special events and education programs.
- Purchase a one-year Hampton History Museum membership of any level and receive two additional complimentary months of membership (14 months of membership!)
- 10% Member discount on purchases from Gift Shop.
Hampton History Museum Members Visiting the Zoo:
- Members of Hampton History Museum will enjoy free admission when they visit the Virginia Zoo during the month of June. Not valid for special events and education programs.
- Hampton History Museum members will also have 10% discounts in the gift shop and food service locations.
- Hampton History Museum members who join the Virginia Zoo during the month of June can take advantage of two extra months free on a Virginia Zoo membership
About the Virginia Zoo
The Virginia Zoo, located in Norfolk, Virginia, is home to more than 700 exceptional animals representing over 100 fascinating species. Founded in 1901 and residing on 53 beautifully landscaped acres, the Virginia Zoo has demonstrated a commitment to saving and protecting the world’s wildlife by inspiring a passion for nature and taking conservation action at home and around the world. The Virginia Zoo is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and is recognized as a global leader in education, recreation, science, wildlife conservation, and animal care and welfare. For more than a century, the Zoo has connected adults, families and school children with the natural world and its wildlife. To learn more, visit www.virginiazoo.org.
Hampton History Museum
Experience Hampton—a city prized for thousands of years for its beauty and natural resources, and fundamental in our national history—at the Hampton History Museum.
Hampton is the oldest continuous English-speaking settlement in America, and artifacts drawn from the city’s extensive collection highlight the diverse contributions from Native American civilization, early settlement, education, slavery, war, space exploration, and innovation. Explore the special exhibit “Teetotalers and Moonshiners: Hampton’s Prohibition Story” for a glimpse of life in the region during the “Roaring 20s.” Hampton’s history is America’s story, we invite you to come and make history with us!