Things to Remember for Zoo To Do
We can’t tame our excitement any longer that you’re joining us for Zoo To Do this Saturday, June 3rd at 6 pm!!
Here’s some additional info for the best Zoo To Do experience:
- You’re headed to the Virginia Zoo, located at 3500 Granby Street in Norfolk, Va.
- Check out this video on how to bid on our thrilling Silent Auction items on your phone. While you’re at it, go ahead and make a few bids. Practice makes perfect, right?
- Be fashionably early! Members are invited to an exclusive Members-Only Happy Hour at 5 pm with free drinks and other perks you won’t want to miss.
- Everyone needs to bring their photo ID, but Members also need their Virginia Zoo Membership Card or a receipt of membership purchase for admittance.
- Bring cash! While we have an electronic bidding system, the bars will take cash to ensure a smooth night.
- Charge your phone! Your phone is your lifeline for bidding on auction items and taking pictures to commemorate the night!
- The suggested attire is White, but feel free to accent your best animal-inspired outfit with spots, stripes or feathers! Share your photos all night long with #vazootodo.
- Buy a raffle ticket, or several! You could be one of the first guests to meet our new White rhinos, Bora and Zina, up close and personal in a behind-the-scenes tour! Ticket sales end at 9 pm, winners announced at 9:30 pm.
- Come hungry! There will be unlimited savory and sweet treats to feast on and remember to vote on the Best of Beast restaurant competition. Voting ends at 9 pm.
After you’re checked in you’ll be given a map of the venue and we invite you to explore the Asia After Hours, meet an Animal Ambassador and dance the night away! Zoo To Do is rain or shine – and most of the event is tented. The event begins at 6 pm with live music and performances throughout; we recommend arriving on-time and ready to GET WILD!