2020 zoo staff cookie EXCHANGE
2020 has been bitter, but there is an opportunity for us to be sweet to each other one last time before the year is over – by doing a socially distant cookie exchange!
How the Cookie Exchange works:
- Sign up below by Wednesday, December 9! This page will be updated with who’s bringing what so you know what to expect.
- A reminder email will be sent the Friday before along with an estimated count of how many cookies should be baked.
- Bake your cookies over the weekend and bring them in for the Cookie Exchange on Monday, December 14! We will provide wax bags for you to individually wrap your cookie servings and we can even print labels for your cookies as well – just let us know if you need labels!
- Cookies will be exchanged in the Large Conference Room. Grab the ones you want, making sure not to touch what you don’t intend to take.
- Enjoy your cookies at your leisure – your desk, at home, on Christmas Eve – whatever your heart desires!
- Like a certain cookie? Feel free to ask for the recipe or let the baker know you enjoyed their treat!
Shonda Brantley | No Bake Cookies
Brittany Coolbaugh | Shortbread Cookies
Rebecca Flowers | Pecan Thumbprints or Malted Popcorn Cookies
Graceanne Gershner | Cherry Christmas Cookies
Amie Honey | Sugar Cookies
Taylor Johnson | Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies
Lori Lampert | Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kara Quiram | Chocolate Fudge Crinkle Cookies (Gluten Free)
Kearsten Walden | Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies