Kids Night Out
Planning a night out and need to find a babysitter? Look no more! The Virginia Zoo will handle childcare for you. Kids aged 6-12 will enjoy a fun-filled and educational time at the Zoo. During this evening, we will learn all about the animals that are out and about at night through games, activities, a hike around the Zoo and a light pizza dinner.
DATES: AUGUST 5
RESERVATIONS: Judy Totten at 757.441.2374, ext. 229
- $25 for the first child
- *Additional children $15/each
TIME: 6-9PM. Child drop-off will be from 5:45-6PM.
- Programming will end at 9PM and all children must be picked up no later than this time. There will be a late pick up charge of $10 for every fifteen minutes you are late picking up your child after 9:00PM
DINNER: 2 slices of pizza and a drink will be provided per child
- All participants must be between 6 and 12 years old. Maximum 20 participants per night. We also request to have a record of any medical/health information such as allergies that should be known for the program.
- Note: schedule subject to change due to weather, animal availability, size of group and type of night program.
- All participants must be preregistered prior to the program.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Refillable water bottle is encouraged and can be refilled throughout the program. We do not allow outside food or beverages (except water) on Zoo grounds.
- Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable closed-toe shoes are also recommended.
Kids Night Out is held rain or shine. The Virginia Zoo reserves the right to cancel or change any program. Programs that have not met the minimum number of participants within the week of the program may be cancelled. In the event that we cancel your program, a full refund will be issued and individuals will be contacted directly. Kids Night Out cancellations must be received at least 7 days prior to the program to receive a partial refund of 80%. No refunds will be given for programs canceled less than 7 days before the date.