Dickens’ Christmas Towne
November 17, 2018
November 17, 2018 - December 31, 2018
Celebrate family, art, and literature during six magical weeks in this delightful holiday village. This holiday season, every child visitor receives free copy of A Christmas Carol, and everyone can enjoy the Art of Christmas—the first-ever U.S. exhibition of original book sketches by Christmas Carol illustrator P. J. Lynch.
Dickens’ Christmas Towne also offers:
- Shopping at the Virginia Zoo ‘Zootique’
- Enjoy magical fairies
- carousel horse and giant train displays
- weekend tea parties
- Live entertainment by Geoffrey the Talking Christmas tree, carolers, puppet shows and magicians
- Visits from Father Christmas
- Children’s crafts corner, and lots of free family activities
Location: Nauticus, 1 Waterside Dr. Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Dates and Times: vary
Cost: $7.50 per adult, $5 per child (ages 3-12), and free for children ages 2 & under. Rates do not include tax.
Purchase tickets at www.dickenschristmastowne.com.
- November 17, 2018 - December 31, 2018 Dickens’ Christmas Towne
- November 27, 2018 Giving Zoo Day
- December 1, 2018 Pancakes, Paws & Santa Claws
- December 8, 2018 Virginia Zoo Night with the Norfolk Admirals
- December 21, 2018 - December 28, 2018 School's Out Safari Camp: Arctic Adventures