Zoo To Do 2018Thingsss to Remember for Zoo To Do
May 30, 2018
We can’t tame our excitement any longer that you’re joining us for Zoo To Do: Crocodile Rock this Saturday, June 2 at 7 pm!
Here’s some additional info for the best Zoo To Do experience:
- You’re headed to the Virginia Zoo, located at 3500 Granby Street in Norfolk, Va. Parking is free, but Uber or Lyft are great options if you’re planning on partaking in any of the delicious libations we have in store for the evening.
- Check out this blog on how to bid on our thrilling Silent Auction items on your phone. While you’re at it, go ahead and make a few bids. Practice makes perfect, right?
- Be fashionably early! Members are invited to an exclusive Members-Only Happy Hour at 6 pm with free cocktail and our signature beer samples, plus other perks you won’t want to miss.
- Everyone needs to bring their photo ID, but Members also need their Virginia Zoo Membership Card or a receipt of membership purchase for early admittance.
- Bring cash! While we have an electronic bidding system, the bars will take cash to ensure a smooth night.
- Charge your phone! Your phone is your lifeline for bidding on auction items and taking pictures to commemorate the night!
- The suggested attire is creative-reptilian cocktail, but feel free to accent your best animal-inspired outfit with spots, stripes or feathers! Share your photos all night long with #vazootodo.
- Come hungry! There will be unlimited savory and sweet treats to feast on throughout the event!
After you’re checked in you’ll be given a map of the venue and we invite you to explore the newly renovated World of Reptiles, mingle in the ZooFarm, meet an Animal Ambassador and dance the night away! Zoo To Do is rain or shine, while some of the event is tented, the World of Reptiles and ZooFarm will provide shelter as well. Come extra prepared with your galoshes as part of your garb. The event begins at 7 pm with live music and performances throughout; we recommend arriving on-time and ready to GET WILD!