Zoo To Do 2017Things to Remember for Zoo To Do
June 2, 2017
We can’t tame our excitement any longer that you’re joining us for Zoo To Do this Saturday, June 3rd at 6 pm!!
Here’s some additional info for the best Zoo To Do experience:
- You’re headed to the Virginia Zoo, located at 3500 Granby Street in Norfolk, Va.
- Check out this video on how to bid on our thrilling Silent Auction items on your phone. While you’re at it, go ahead and make a few bids. Practice makes perfect, right?
- Be fashionably early! Members are invited to an exclusive Members-Only Happy Hour at 5 pm with free drinks and other perks you won’t want to miss.
- Everyone needs to bring their photo ID, but Members also need their Virginia Zoo Membership Card or a receipt of membership purchase for admittance.
- Bring cash! While we have an electronic bidding system, the bars will take cash to ensure a smooth night.
- Charge your phone! Your phone is your lifeline for bidding on auction items and taking pictures to commemorate the night!
- The suggested attire is White, but feel free to accent your best animal-inspired outfit with spots, stripes or feathers! Share your photos all night long with #vazootodo.
- Buy a raffle ticket, or several! You could be one of the first guests to meet our new White rhinos, Bora and Zina, up close and personal in a behind-the-scenes tour! Ticket sales end at 9 pm, winners announced at 9:30 pm.
- Come hungry! There will be unlimited savory and sweet treats to feast on and remember to vote on the Best of Beast restaurant competition. Voting ends at 9 pm.
After you’re checked in you’ll be given a map of the venue and we invite you to explore the Asia After Hours, meet an Animal Ambassador and dance the night away! Zoo To Do is rain or shine – and most of the event is tented. The event begins at 6 pm with live music and performances throughout; we recommend arriving on-time and ready to GET WILD!